Sunday, September 10, 2017

'The Property Brothers' Reveal the Craziest Homeowner They've Ever Worked With

"You'll notice I get a throbbing vein,"

Drew said of dealing with some homeowners. "I'm pretty patient and I put myself in their shoes and everything, but we're taking what's normally a long renovation and squeezing it [into an episode]."
"Sometimes people are so crazy that the audience will immediately hate them," Jonathan jumped in. "We had this one woman on Buying and Selling who was loco. When we were working, construction team and everything, if her cat walked into the room while we were working, she said we had to stop everything until the cat decided to leave on its own. We were like, 'No, it's not happening when we have two weeks.'"
But, the brothers conceded, the network might be to blame for that—HGTV picks the homeowners, after all. "Sometimes we think they cast people just to tick us off," Jonathan says.