He now wants more support for men who have
"I was slowly going off the rails," he says. "I had to take a step back to sort my own head out because I wasn't offered any help."
Matt, 26, says he was told he was infertile after trying for a baby with his ex-partner Bethany.
The charity Fertility Network UK says men's needs are often ignored when a couple is unable to conceive a baby.
Matt, who's from York, had been trying to have a child with Bethany for more than three years but says that asking for help from doctors "didn't seem to get anywhere".
"At first, we were told that there wasn't a problem with me," he says.
"When we did pay for a private IVF consultation and were told there was a problem, it came as a massive shock."
Matt says he had a problem with the structure and movement of his sperm cells.

